Accredited Claims Adjuster
Accredited Claims Adjuster license (ACA)
Are you looking for a career change? Maybe you are looking to supplement your income?
Earning your Accredited Claims Adjuster License (ACA) will certainly give you more earning potential. Once you earn your ACA license you will be considered as an “all lines adjuster.” Your role will play an important part in helping insured customers determine the amount of any claim, loss or damage potentially payable under their current insurance policy.
Victims of natural disasters can often wait years before their claim is settled. As an Accredited Claims Adjuster your role will assist policy holders in expediting their claim and providing a fair value for replacement costs. Fire, flood and wind damage are all disasters you would be licensed to assess once you earn your ACA license.
Other roles you may fulfill as an Accredited Claims Adjuster include:
- Appraise property values
- Assess rough costs of goods and services
- Analyze legal issues and gather more detailed information
- Gather and calculate data
- Prepare documentation for further investigation
Our 40-hour Accredited Claims Adjuster License (ACA) course is presented entirely online ending with the final exam. Successful completion of this course and the exam earns the student their ACA designation. This designation allows the individual to obtain their 6-20 Accredited Claims Adjuster License from the Florida Department of Financial Services (FLDFS.) Once a candidate receives their designation they are approved and do not have to take the state exam.
Our ACA licensure course is available for 60 days from the registration date. If necessary, to promote student success, the final exam can be repeated up to 5 times within the 60 days without any additional charges.
The 6-20 Adjuster License is geared for independent or company adjusters. This designation is required as part of the 31-20 licensing process (learn more at www.myfloridacfo.com).
What Does The ACA Course Cover?
Once you register for the Accredited Claims Adjuster course be sure to use Course Code: ESC1000
Click here to register now for the ACA course.
Confused on how to register? Click here for step by step instructions.
The 6-20 Accredited Claims Adjuster License course is:
- Easily accessible to study at your convenience – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Self-paced allowing you to start and stop as often as needed.
- Entirely online, there is no software to install or run.
- User-friendly on any device with internet access (cell phones, tablets, and desktop computers both MAC and PC based)
- This role will allow you to become an independent adjuster or a company employee adjuster.
- NO STATE EXAM REQUIRED
- Course cost is $289.00 per person
- 40 hours of course work – completely online
- The final exam may be re-taken without additional charge
- Apply through the state to obtain your General Lines Adjuster License 6-20 after course completion.
People Starting In This Career Usually Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No work experience
- More than 1-year on the job training
- 24% of people have some college, no degree
Does This Describe You?
- Do you use rules to solve problems?
- Do you generate answers based on lots of detailed information?
- Can you read and process what is written?
- Do you have good listening skills?
You may be a great candidate! Take your career to the next level and register now for your Accredited Claims Adjuster License (ACA).
1. Wind Damage
2. Fire Damage
3. Hurricane Damage
4. Car Accident