RCSR Designation – Registered Customer Service Representative (Course code: ESC2000)
***Course code to use when registering for the course: ESC2000
RCSR licensed professionals are a key component in providing accurate and prompt service for customer’s claim submissions. RCSR professionals are necessary for smooth processes.
Common uses of a ‘Registered Customer Service Representative’ (RCSR Designation) license is as a salaried employee of the general lines (property and casualty) agent or agency that may transact automobile, water craft, home, motorcycle, and pet insurance under the supervision of a licensed and appointed general lines agent.
RCSR Course Syllabus, here is an outline of what is covered:
1. Insurance Terms & Concepts
2. Auto Insurance
3. Residential Property
4. Commercial Property
5. Commercial General Liability
6. RCSR – Ethics, Agency & Customer Service
To begin your on-line RCSR Course, click the “Register Now” link above to navigate to the course site. At the registration site, to begin your on-line RCSR course, enter in Course Code: ESC2000
Registered Customer Service Representative Course
- Potential job offerings: This role will allow you to be an employee of the general lines agent or agency to help with customer service.
- NO STATE EXAM required
- Course cost of $289
- 40 Hours of course work – completely online
- The final exam may be re-taken without additional charge
- Apply through the state to obtain your Registered Customer Service Representative 4-40 License after course completion
- After 1 year of work experience in a General Lines Agency, you may then sit for the 2-20 General Lines Agent exam